The dream of owning a Limited Edition, All Solid Brazilian Rosewood, D-45 inspired dreadnaught never became more possible. All pre-war specs... a must for a true players collection.
- Select solid Sitka Spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Premium, hand selected, solid Brazilian Rosewood back and sides, all of a matching set including the peghead overlay
- Ebony fingerboard with abalone and pearl "snowflake" position markers
- Ebony bridge
- Neck is a low profile, solid mahogany with a dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod with with traditional carved diamond volute detail
- 1 11/16" nut width
- Scale length of 25.5"
- The headstock is beautifully adorned with an original, floral design, abalone and mother-of-pearl inlay
- Natural high-gloss finish with aging toner is applied to the top for that perfect vintage look
- Body is bound in grained ivoroid with traditional abalone inlay, and sound-hole rosette for that unbelievable "Style 45" look
- Bone nut and saddle
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation, tortoise-style pickguard
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio gold-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Shop Adjusted
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.