Made with the professional player and instrument aficionado in mind, the new BR-361 Parlour-style guitar has features that distinguish themselves visually and tonally from aything else on the market today. For example, each BR-361 includes a solid select Sitka spruce top and solid East Indian rosewood for the back, sides, and body binding. This combination of choice materials and quality workmanship assures for a deep, rich tone and a vintage look well beyond its price tag.
- Solid Sitka spruce top with X-pattern bracing
- Solid Indian rosewood back & sides and body binding
- Herringbone top trim and matching soundhole rings
- Natural high-gloss finish
- Ebony fingerboard and pyramid-style bridge
- Mahogany neck with diamond volute on back of peghead
- Traditional slotted peghead
- High-quality, nickel-plated tuners with grained ivoroid plastic buttons
- Bone nut and saddle
- Nut width: 1 7/8"
- Scale Length: 24.6"
Can you believe it? No one has said anything about this product. Please feel free to leave a review about a product you have tried.