This Pre-war inspired "Herringbone" dreadnaught has it all! The BR-160's great sound and great looks are just part of what will make this one of the most desirable acoustic guitars in production today.
- Select, solid Sitka spruce top with hand-carved parabolic top braces in authentic prewar forward X-pattern
- Solid Indian rosewood back and sides with center strip of delicate wood marquetry
- White body binding with delicate herringbone inlay around top
- Slim mahogany neck with dovetail neck joint and adjustable truss rod
- Rosewood bridge and bridge plate
- Rosewood peghead overlay adorned with a unique Mother-of-pearl and abalone design
- Saga's exclusive Dalmation style pickguard
- Natural high-gloss finish with aged toner
- Accurate vintage-style 14:1 ratio nickel-plated open-back tuners with butterbean-style buttons
- Nut and saddle are made from bone
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Shop Adjusted
By Luke Rodery
on November 18, 2008
This guitar is very nice! when I got mine, it was setup perfect out of the box. It has booming bass and it has the best neck I have ever played on. Although compared next to my hd28 martin it doesn't have the same volume, but it is a very good guitar for the money you pay. I just added Martin D-28 bridge pins to my blueridge and it has alot more volume now. I would recomend this guitar to any rythym player in bluegrass or country music.
Displaying 1 to 1 (of 1 reviews)